Milk and Honey Gold Experience

My Coach's Milk and Honey Experience

Coach: Yesterday was the first time after my trip that I treated myself to a good body massage with my milk & honey scrub/cream, as usual the effect was immediate..

Got to hubby's office, as I was waiting in the car trying to do a video,hubby came in

Hubby: See how your skin is glowing, so smooth and beautiful...

Hmmm" (I was wearing a sleeveless dress so my arms were exposed)....

As a lady especially a babe like me, having your man say such is heavenly so I started blushing, I made the video with so much confidence but unfortunately it didn't post!!

Hubby: I also notice while you were dressing this morning your stretch mark is fading, it's no longer as dark as it used to be. This your formula is really lovely ooo

Coach: I never knew he noticed the stretch marks and I was glad it's going away...

A lady wants to look young always to the one she loves, don't you?

Maybe, just maybe you love to have a beautiful, clear, even tone, healthy looking skin that will make your hubby pass some good comments..... Do you know at that point if she asked him for anything he would give her? As she got him at that vulnerable moment.

Maybe you would want same from hubby? As she strongly recommends what she uses to both singles and married.

Tip: You should exfoliate regularly to have an even tone, stay young and then moisturize as well...... The benefits of milk and honey to the skin includes antimicrobial benefits, nourishment, repairs flaky skin, treats pimples etc

Get this from me today and I promise you money back if you don't have that clean smooth feel on first use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ways to Bring in New Customers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Do you want to Take back Your life?

7 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER