Once You Are Determined, You can Achieve Anything

MESSAGE From A Sapphire Director 
My name is Fatima Zahra Mahmud,CEO Zahrau Ultimate Enterprise and a Sapphire Director with Oriflame Cosmetics Nigeria.
Am a  graduate of Business Administration and a Mother of 3 blessed kids & an Enterprenur 
I joined Oriflame one faithful day in January 2015, When i saw an advert in a group on ORIFLAME cosmetics bla bla bla from My dearest Bailatu (my upline) we met in a business group long before Oriflame came to Nigeria,I asked further about the company and she explained everything in details to me. I was so thrilled about it so i told hubby about it and he said I should hold on for him to make research islamically if its halal so i chilled for him and the next day he called me from work to go ahead with registeration I registered immediately because i was eager to go into something new aside my other business of sellingwrappers,shoes,bags, materials etc. I love buying and selling 
My first month,i closed 6% and earned  3568Naira which was paid directly to my bank account.Mehnn, it gingerd and fired me up to work harder to enable me earn more money!
Some of the challenges we faced the few months of starting the business is enough to have made me quit but i told myself, I shall be strong to overcome this, its a phase and it shall come to pass!
Poor customer services
Worst Out of stock in march till date
 No home delivery services, Our orders were sent through motor park.
No direct card payment to ease our payment confirmation
We had no variety of products like we have now
Lots of people we presented our business to were seeing it as scam,419藍藍
These challenges made many of us to quit the business, which i know now they wish they didn't quit,Only the strong determined ones stayed strong to fulfill their dreams.
I concentrated on growing my team slowly n steadly and made 21% in my 7th month.                       
Irrespective of all challenges I faced,
I forgot to tell you i was pregnant of my 3rd child then, so can you imagine early pregnancy morning sickness? Hmmm But guess what? I had passion for business which i ne er saw pregnancy as an excuse to make me quit or relax and allow it to ruin me as some pregnant women use it as an excuse to become lazy & unproductive of themselves.
I refused to allow myself dwell on them. Negative people with negative mindset Some with bad past experiences of networking business and some that never cared to understand the business well,Rather i  Fatima Zahra saw the opportunity to work out my business to become successful one day,The NOs i got gingerd me to go for the next person, I was able to handle rejection cos I believe once you join network marketing then you are welcome to rejection! Your ability to overcome them matters!
And yes evey business has its challenges, No business booms immediately from the scratch. So some obstacles led to many quitting the business due to lack of patience n persistance. I stayed strong fighting the challenges and Alhamdulilah here I am today, a Sapphire Director and among Nigeria's Top 15 leaders in Nigeria.
My advice to all is, building deep n strong network is very important no matter how long it takes you to get there just make sure your doing it rightIt takes a while to build a meaningful business, its not magic but hardwork & passion to succeed against all odds, Love what you do so you will enjoy it and do it better!
I tell you success is guranteed in sha AllahWith Oriflame, your oppotunities are limitless,Oriflame Life style is breathtaking Carry your team along,work closely with those willing to,Talk Oriflame everywhere you have the opportunity ,Have that boldness n courage in you anytime you are talking to people, Knowledge is power , Not just reading,learning and not taking action.
Oriflame has made me a researcher because now i look forward to reading more books ,watch audios n videos about network marketing, Its a whole new world i tell U!!!                                         
Social media has being my greatest tool for recruitment. Facebook business groups,whatsapp business groups,Instagram, and my loyal customers who patronize my wrappers, i use every opportunity to introduce Oriflame to them, some buy d products while some eventually turned my Oriflame downlinesOriflame is simple but not easy...
Hardwork,persistance and prayers does it all
To my Upline, Baila'atu words fail me to thank you enough for introducing me to this amazing business opportunity, May Allah reward you with all your heart desires Ameen
To my Super Team Members.You guys rock,thanks for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to work with you as teamCan't wait to celebrate you all at the top,keep pushing,keep praying and keep persisting untill you pull through

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

👏👏Ways to Bring in New Customers👏👏

Do you want to Take back Your life?

7 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER